2021 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON AEROSPACE AND SIGNAL PROCESSING
We are pleased and honored to invite you to join this event which will take place from November 28th to 30th, 2021. This event will be held in a virtual environment not only for the safety of our community but also to offer an inclusive experience.
The International Conference on Aerospace and Signal Processing (INCAS) is a biannual technical event belonging to the Joint Chapter of Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society and Signal Processing Society of the Peru Section of IEEE.
This event is organized to promote interdisciplinary understanding of signal processing and aerospace systems, as well as the underlying science and technology, and their applications to government and commercial endeavors.
INCAS 2021 seeks to reflect professional development, promoting the integration of professionals, researchers, and the aerospace industry in a context in which prevail technological innovations to seek the benefit of the community, bringing together the most outstanding companies, industries, universities, and professionals.
Live the Virtual Experience !
This page has been designed to be able to carry an INCAS 2021 in a didactic way.
INCAS 2021 Topics
The call would invite papers reporting original work or state-of-the-art reviews that will enhance knowledge of:
- Speech and Audio Processing
- Speech Recognition
- Hearing Aids
- Autonomous Driving
- Image Processing and Analysis
- Data Science
- Communications Systems and Networks
AEROSPACE AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- Aerospace systems, science, and technology
- Applications of aerospace systems and technology to military, civilian or commercial endeavors
- Systems engineering and management science in the aerospace industry
- Government policy that directs or drives aerospace programs, systems and technologies
- Science and Aerospace Frontiers
- Space Missions, Systems and Architectures
- Antennas, RF/Microwave Systems, and Propagation
- Communication & Navigation Systems & Technologies
- Observation Systems and Technologies
- Radar and Remote Sensing
- Avionics and Electronics for Space Applications
- Spacecraft & Launch Vehicle Systems & Technologies
- Air Vehicle Systems and Technologies
- Software and Computing
- Diagnostics, Prognostics and Health Management (PHM)
- Ground and Space Operations
- Systems Engineering, Management, and Cost
- Government Plans, Policies and Education
- Conference Chair: Dr. Martin F. Sarango | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Program Chair: Dr. Pablo Raúl Yanyachi | email@example.com
- Technical Program Chair: Dr. Marco Milla | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Treasurer: Romel Jimenez | email@example.com
- Publication Chair: José Durán | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication Chair: Robert Perea | email@example.com
- Information Contact 1: Jesus Villanueva | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Contact 2: Ever Cornejo | email@example.com
NEED ASSISTANCE? : Sent email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to +51 933129554