Full paper submission deadline
(September 30, 2021)
October 15, 2021 Extended Date
Notification of acceptance
(October 31, 2021)
November 10, 2021 Extended Date
Final camera-ready paper submission deadline
(November 10, 2021)
November 23, 2021 Extended Date
Autor registration deadline
((November 15, 2021)
November 23, 2021 Extended Date
November 28-30, 2021
The 2021 IEEE International Conference on Aerospace and Signal Processing – INCAS aims to bring together researchers, professionals, students and entrepreneurs to facilitate the approach, identification and commitment to join challenges that allow the development of technologies for the benefit of humanity.
INCAS 2021 has been redesigned in a virtual environment, for the safety of our community and to offer an inclusive experience.
For oral presentations, will use teleconferences tools to prepare interactive presentation sessions. Remote hosts will use a common remote presence software tool which will be determined and announced by the organizing committee.
The topics include, but they are not limited to:
|Organizing Committee Conference Chair:||Dr. Martin F. Sarangofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Technical Program Chair:||Dr. Pablo Raúl Yanyachiemail@example.com|
|Technical Program Chair:||Dr. Marco Millafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Conference Treasurer:||Romel Jimenezemail@example.com|
|Publication Chair:||José Duránfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Publication Chair:||Robert Pereaemail@example.com|
|Information Contact 1:||Jesus Villanuevafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Information Contact 2:||Ever Cornejoemail@example.com|
|Sponsored By:||IEEE AESS & SPS JOINT CHAPTER PERU / IEEE Perú Section|
|Organized By:||IEEE AESS & SPS JOINT CHAPTER PERÚ / IEEE Perú Section / Agencia Espacial del Perú CONIDA|
Author registration fees
The author registration fees has been modified according to the following table.
|Author Registration Type||Registration Fees in US Dollars|
|IEEE undergraduate student and
IEEE graduate student member (*)
|IEEE members in general||260.00|
(*) Accredited by an educational institution official current enrollment report.
All the author registered will have access to participate in the whole conference and virtual events including the keynote conferences and the paper oral presentations.
- The official language of 2021 IEEE INCAS is ENGLISH. The maximum number of authors per paper, including co-authors is four (4). Papers must be submmited in PDF and no longer than four (4) pages, following the IEEE Conference Template available at:
- We will use EasyChair system for submissions here:
- Accepted technical papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- About the English oral presentation, it is not possible for an author to register and for another to make the oral presentation.
- Accepted authors must send the final version of the paper. Otherwise, they won’t be considered for the oral presentations and the paper will be withdrawn from the program.
- The submission of the final version and the oral presentations are mandatory to be in compliance with the IEEE requirements for submission of your paper to IEEE Xplore Digital Library (even if you have completed the registration process)
An Author or at least one of the co-authors planning to submit a paper for oral presentation has to be registered in the conference.
- One individual registration as Undergraduate Student is eligible for a maximum of one (01) paper.
- An Undergraduate Student author is eligible to perform a maximum of one (01) oral presentation in the conference.
- One individual registration as Professional is eligible for a maximum of two (02) papers.
- A professional author is eligible to perform a maximum of two (02) oral presentations in the conference.
- Each Registration allows the presentation of up to TWO papers. For more papes, the cost for each aditional paper is $150.
There will be no refunds for paid registrants. If an author has uploaded a paper using his/her registration, the registration will not be refunded, even if the paper is withdrawn.
Substitutions for paid registrants may be made at any time without penalty before November 10, 2021. All substitutions requests must be in writing (e- mail is preferred) and should be received by the Conference Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before November 10, 2021.
IEEE INCAS Conference Proceedings:
- 2017 IEEE International Conference on Aerospace and Signals (INCAS): XPLORE COMPLIANT | Part Number CFP17N14-CDR | ISBN: 978-1-5386-3279-9
- 2019 IEEE International Conference on Aerospace and Signals (INCAS): XPLORE COMPLIANT | Part Number CFP19N14-ART | ISBN: 978-1-7281-2751-4